Formin SA provides consulting specialised services in the geotechnical field for transport and non residential constructions infrastructures. Our team consists of geologists and geotechnical experts with a vast experience in the field, prepared to meet the expectations of our clients. We have experience, determinations and technical knowledge needed to transform projects of any size in a success.
STAGES OF CARRYING OUT A GEOTECHNICAL STUDY
1. Documentation and recognition of the location
2. Prospecting of the field on which infrastructure or the construction will be located by geotechnical drilling, open bore holes (trench, well) , static and/or dynamic penetrations, geophysical researches
3. Earth test probing (disturbed and not disturbed) and water test probing
4. Analysis in specialty laboratories of the samples of earth collected for the identification of physical-mechanic parameters and to establish the degree of aggressiveness of water.
5. Drawing up the geotechnical study for interpreting the obtained field and laboratory information and founding recommendations
6. Verifying the documentation drawn up by the MLPAT (Ministry of Public Works and Territory Arrangement) authorised expert , Af requirement